As Library staff, we provide courteous, responsive, quality service to our citizens. We believe in putting the customer first, and that how we treat people is more important than anything else.
- We respect our customers.
- We seek innovations to benefit our customers.
- We meet our customers' needs by providing accurate, complete, diverse, and up to date information and materials.
- We believe customers deserve efficient service from knowledgeable staff.
- We listen to our customers and respond to their ideas and concerns with fairness and flexibility.
- We recognize that quality staff is key to achieving our goals. We believe great internal customer service creates great external customer service.
Therefore we encourage:
- Collaboration and open communication among staff.
- Staff input, differing points of view, and creativity.
- Continuing education, self improvement, and professional involvement. We encourage differing points of view, creativity, and risk-taking.
We thank you for the opportunity to serve you!
Library Management Staff
Associate Director, Support Services
Supervisor, Circulation Services
Manager, Technical Services
Supervisor, Building & Operations
Associate Director, Public Services
Manager, Information Services
Manager, Childrens Services